When you need electrical work done in your home or business, it’s important to choose a contractor whom you trust. Perhaps you need to have a problem diagnosed, a home or business wired or rewired, new electrical outlets installed for convenience or any number of other electrical tasks done. There are quite a few factors to consider when hiring an electrical contractor. These include cost, experience, reputation and finding someone who handles the type of job in question. Boone Contracting has been handling electrical contracting jobs for many years in the Richmond area. Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Experience and versatility. Because we’ve been servicing the Richmond area for over 13 years, we have vast experience in all types of electrical work. Some of the tasks we can handle include complete wiring jobs, HVAC wiring, installing control panels, electro retro-fitting, commercial lighting, installing exhaust and ceiling fans, trenching and electrical service changes. We’re also flexible and experienced in other areas of home repair and improvement, so if you have other issues that need addressing, chances are we can handle them!
- Our employees are licensed, bonded and insured.It’s always reassuring to work with contractors who are fully qualified, especially when dealing with potentially complex and dangerous tasks involving electrical systems. This isn’t the type of job where you want to hire some random person who hangs up a flyer or advertises on Craigslist. Our employees are licensed, bonded and insured in the Richmond area so you can feel confident that you’re getting genuine experts to handle your job.
- Courteous, helpful and reliable service.When you have contractors working in your home or business, they may be working for many hours or days. It’s important that you feel comfortable having these people around. Our workers are helpful and friendly and will go out of their way to perform their job in a way that’s most convenient for you. Our employees are all screened and drug-tested.
- We use the latest and most efficient tools, parts and techniques.Our equipment is always up-to-date and in top condition. We keep up with the latest changes in the industry so you can be sure that we’ll approach your job in the most efficient way possible.
- Solid reputation. When choosing an electrical contractor, it’s always a good idea to look into the company’s reputation. This includes word-of-mouth recommendations, online reviews and rating from independent organizations. Boone Contracting has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau with no complaints listed.
- We’re a local business. When you work with a national company, you often have to pay more. Boone Contracting is local to the Richmond area and is familiar with the region and its needs and regulations.
These are some of the reasons that you should consider hiring Boone Contracting the next time you need any type of electrical work done. We invite you to contact us with any questions or for an estimate.